Membership Dog Park
This is where my friends owners come to play with us. We have plenty of room to run, play and show off for our parents. The majority of the time the owners are playing, throwing us the Frisbee or ball but when they get tired, there are plenty of benches for them to relax on. The playground is great! My friends and I like to run through the tunnel, play on the see-saw, jump through the tire and over the hurdles. When we get tired we lay down under one of the large oaks. There is even a special drinking fountain where I can have a drink alongside my owner.
The nicest thing about the park is that all of the dogs are friendly and get along well together. This is why it is a membership park. All of the dogs must pass a temperament evaluation before they are allowed to play. I also do not have to worry about catching anything from the other dogs. Please note all daycare dogs are required to be spayed or neutered, temperament tested and have proof of current vaccinations including distemper, parvo, 6-month bordetella and rabies vaccinations (Pups younger than 8-months-old needn’t be spayed or neutered.) If vaccinations are not current, we require a 5-day inoculation period. We do not accept home vaccinations, hand written vaccinations and require all vaccinations be administered by a licensed veterinarian.
Get your master to call now and schedule an evaluation from one of Lucy’s trained professionals. Then come and play.
Dog Park Rules
- Dogs must wear a collar and a membership identification tag.
- Owners are to respect and be courteous to one another and their dogs.
- No food , alcoholic beverages or glass containers are permitted in the park.
- Owners are responsible for their dogs and any injuries caused by their dogs will be the responsibility of the owners.
- Owners utilize this facility at their own risk.
- Puppies and dogs must be properly licensed, inoculated, be on flea prevention and healthy.
- Dogs showing aggression toward people or other dogs will be removed from the park. Dogs who continue to show aggressive behavior will lose access to the park.
- Dogs smaller than 10 lbs., dogs that have tendencies to jump or dogs that can fit through the bars of the fence must remain on their leash to prevent injury and escaping through park fence.
- Dogs must be at least four-months-old to use the park.
- Owners must carry a leash at all times.
- Dogs should be leashed before entering and exiting the park.
- Maximum of three dogs per owner/handler.
- Owners are required to immediately clean up after their dog. Bags and disposal areas are located throughout the park.
- Owners cannot leave their dogs unattended. Dogs must be kept in sight at all times.
- No pets other than dogs shall be permitted in the park.
- Violators of the rules are subject to removal from the park and suspension of membership privileges with no refund.